Welcome, Unregistered.

Welcome to VTC talk Forums.
Remember Me?
Vaddio
Vaddio is the leading manufacturer and OEM-distributor of specialty PTZ cameras, high-end camera control systems and custom furniture used in the broadcasting, audiovisual and videoconferencing industries.
www.vaddio.com
LAN/VPN Video Conferencing Server
TrueConf Server is an SVC-based video conferencing on-premises software designed specially for LAN/VPN networks. Full HD video experience, multi-point video conferences for up to 250 endpoints, client apps for Windows, iOS, Android, OS X, WebRTC & Linux. Ensures interoperability via SIP/H.323 and LDAP protocols.
www.trueconf.com
Go Back Video conferencing / Telepresence Forum > VTC Hardware > Integration > If i use CMA Client from Internet some time i am able to login and some time i do not

Old 04-26-2012   #1
lalit_ahir
Rookie Member

lalit_ahir - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default If i use CMA Client from Internet some time i am able to login and some time i do not

My VC Infra is on VPN 10.x.x.x & Internet PC Network Based on 192.x.x.x . I have configure VBP ST as a wan side gatekeeper mode. If i use CMA Client from Internet some time i am able to login and some time i do not login and error comes "Signing in to presence server" "Signing in to media server". In some case it gives error unable to be download settings from server. what could be the solution can anyone help?
lalit_ahir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #2
18tillidie
Experienced Technician

18tillidie - Has only 10 Tech Points

This could be because of the network issue. Please ping and check the connectivity and packet drops if any.
18tillidie is offline   Reply With Quote