Welcome, Unregistered.

Welcome to VTC talk Forums.
Remember Me?
Clearone
Future-proof, affordable, cloud-ready. Itís room video conferencing that simply fits. COLLABORATE Room solutions provide best-in-class video conferencing and collaboration with a price-point and feature set vastly superior to that of competing room conferencing solutions. Find out how affordable and compatibly video conferencing can be. Clearone.com
Interlink Vision
Cloud Video Conferencing. CallPresence is a cloud-based hosted solution that helps individuals and companies enhance their video communications. From Polycom desktop-based Telepresence, ISDN to IP services, and Virtual Video Meeting Rooms with guest accounts for non-video enabled users.
www.interlinkvision.com
LAN/VPN Video Conferencing Server
TrueConf Server is an SVC-based video conferencing on-premises software designed specially for LAN/VPN networks. Full HD video experience, multi-point video conferences for up to 250 endpoints, client apps for Windows, iOS, Android, OS X, WebRTC & Linux. Ensures interoperability via SIP/H.323 and LDAP protocols.
www.trueconf.com

Old 04-30-2012   #1
vcboyo
Rookie Member

vcboyo - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default Polycom/Tandberg for sale

I have various videoconferencing equipment that was acquired as part of an office clearance. I.m hoping someone has some use for them.

Polycom HDX 4000 HD
Powers up and displays content on screen. Codec only, no accessories so unable to test further.

Tandberg TTC6-08
Camera unit IV Wave II
Remote control
Assorted cables
Complete with flight case

Tandberg TTC6-02
Camera unit III
Remote control
Assorted cables

5 x Audio Technica 871R Unidirectional condenser boundary microphones BNIB (Individual)

Make me an offer for anything you are interested in.

Thanks

Boyo

Last edited by vcboyo; 04-30-2012 at 02:30 PM. Reason: correction
vcboyo is offline   Reply With Quote