as we knew that MCU is server hardware like others, but especially for Cisco MCU Codian, maybe litle different.
anyone know what are factors which influence MCU performance (beside network factors) ?
because sometimes MCU get some problems like :
1. slow response (as example we too slow to open webconsole )
2. cause packetloss in each connection (per ports), but conference still can running.
3. and in some cases make mcu get down (hang)
i try to assume that all of it because networks, then i try to make some environment :
1. peer-to-peer connection LAN only between my laptop and MCU
2. LAN use Switch Gigabit and connected only my laptop and MCU
3. also i don't forget to try change ethernet setting in MCU adapted with environment
4. also i make sure there is no packetloss within networks if i use point-to-point between 2 endpoints
BUT after i try all of it, mcu still problem like that
maybe this is hardware issue, but i want to know more, because in my company this problems occured in many cases in customers (more than 4 cases).
also i make sure that the environment (like datacenter, power, temperature is going alright too, but who knows ??).