Welcome, Unregistered.

Welcome to VTC talk Forums.
Remember Me?
Blue Jeans Network
Extends high quality video communications beyond the traditional boundaries of specialized conference rooms, allowing employees throughout an enterprise to interact more effectively with each other, and with their customers, partners, and suppliers.
www.bluejeans.com
Go Back Video conferencing / Telepresence Forum > Systems and Applications > Product reviews > Need your help about online selling product business?

Old 06-22-2015   #1
Riley
Rookie Member

Riley - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default Need your help about online selling product business?

I started a small business few months ago of online selling products like eBay and Amazon but my business is not shown any progress. Some friend suggests "Online Auction Learning Center" who gives trainings of online selling and buying products in their "Audio CD". Anyone having experience with this CD before its really helpful for business?
Riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015   #2
Griffith Simister
Rookie Member

Griffith Simister - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default Do more research.

My advice is to simply do more research in your niche. There are several ways to promote yourself online in regard to social media and blogging. I certainly wouldn't subscribe to any sort of coaching until you have exhausted all of the free learning opportunities available to you.
Griffith Simister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
Marie12
Rookie Member

Marie12 - Has only 10 Tech Points
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
I started a small business few months ago of online selling products like eBay and Amazon but my business is not shown any progress. Some friend suggests "Online Auction Learning Center" who gives trainings of online selling and buying products in their "Audio CD". Anyone having experience with this CD before its really helpful for business?
I think you need to understand what your target audience is, learn more about selling texts, SEO and other promoting tools (if you have an official website of course).Good luck with your beginnings!
Marie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #4
Caroline01
Rookie Member

Caroline01 - Has only 10 Tech Points
Wink

hello .. thanks for this topic idea.. and thank u for your posts _))
Caroline01 is offline   Reply With Quote