Welcome, Unregistered.

Welcome to VTC talk Forums.
Remember Me?
Blue Jeans Network - cloud-based conferencing service
Our mission is to make video communications as easy and pervasive as audio communications, enabling more effective communication and collaboration anywhere and from practically any device.
www.bluejeans.com

Old 09-17-2013   #1
avdesign
VTC Professional

avdesign - Has only 10 Tech Points
Default "Latest Activity" not updating

Recently I've noticed that on the HOME page, the section that normally shows the latest activity is not up to date. About the same time, the size of that section seemed to shrink, it used to show more of the recent posts. As it is now, it's essentially useless since it doesn't seem to be updating. I've tried this with several different browsers, under both Windows & Mac, with the same results.
avdesign is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks